The Benedict Group is a real estate team formed in 2008, which operates on the ideal that people in the transaction are the most important piece to the intricate puzzle of modern real estate. Assembling the puzzle with our clients is the reason we’re in business.
Our core values are:
• Our eyes are open… we see the big picture, notice the details, anticipate potential challenges, and recognize changes in the plan that can make the experience of buying and selling real estate more awesome.
• Our minds are open… we grow and get better every day, and we share our success with those around us. We learn from every real estate transaction; whether the original goal was met or modified. We surround ourselves with amazing people who push and inspire us to continually improve at business and in life.
• Our hearts are open… we care about our clients and each other, while maintaining our own optimal health and balance in life. We are sensitive to emotions that occur in real estate transactions, and we serve as the “rock” of stability, strength, reason, and knowledge for our clients.
|address||9420 W. Sahara Avenue #100|
Las Vegas, NV 89117
|state license #||BS.0059144|
- Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
- 9420 W. Sahara Avenue #100
Designations & Awards
Broker / Salesman License, SFR Designation, Top Listing Team
I don’t give 5 stars easily. However there are few cases in which 5 stars are deserved. Here being one of them. Paul has high standards for himself and the life he leads. He does so with Integrity, Passion, Honor and hard work, driven by thoughtful care and… (more)
Paul is very conscientious and knowledgeable. We have done many deals together and always gives top notch service.
I have bought and sold homes with Paul. He is equally skilled on both sides of real estate transactions.
Paul and his team were incredible to work with. They were completely on top of communication, always available to answer calls and emails, sometimes within minutes. They were constantly looking out for our best interests, negotiating pricing and conditions… (more)